i don't really have a favorite place in America. i don't particularly like America. i don't particularly like anything, really. i guess my favorite place would be away from my mom, wherever that may be at the time. Because whenever I'm away from her is when I'm actually safe. Being safe makes me happy.
if i had to pick a place to be away from my mom at it might be Colorado, it might not. i don't really care. i don't particularly care about anything.
On a more serious note, i actually do care about America, and terrorism, and my mother. And Colorado is absolutely gorgeous. My brother is a piano prodigy and we used to go to Colorado every summer to give him an opportunity to play with people of equal ability. Colorado is insanely gorgeous, and im thinking of going to collage there.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Kathy! whats up congrats on getting a part in grease! It's gonna rock! I'm just happy I got corus because I CANNOT SING!!! but I'm pretty good at dancing. Anyway I can totally relate to your post because I hate my dad. I can't wait till I'm 18! I'm gonna move to England or something!
I don't know english grammar.
plz understand me!!ahahhah
but i will good friends with you.
Are you intersted in politics ??
or economy?
ma blog is
parkyj.blogspot.com
welcome to ma blog!!
you probably, not coming my blog,
i will be Boohoo, Boohoo ...
^^;
see you later. good bye.
hey kathy girl its tori u kno your bff that i see u have not said a word about me on your blog well i haven't either but still n-e-ways im so with u on the blog well u know what i mean hey maybe when u are 18 we can go on a road trip some where safe lol love u buh bye p.s i hope u had fun at the doctor
Post a Comment