Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Diverse Populations.
They don't call America the Cultural Melting Pot for nothing! People move to America from all over the world, including but not limited to Europe, Mexico, and Canada. My country has quite the rep for having an abundance of jobs and opportunities, even though the job part is becoming more and more untrue. America has churches and buildings honoring all cultural backgrounds in order to make the people feel welcome, and to raise awareness to the natives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, my name is Yoonji.
I read your opinion on diversity in the United States. I think we have more and more immigrants from south-east asian countries. So Korea seems to become more diverse in the near future.
Korean churches and NGO help immigrants in Korea like thoes in the United States.
But still Korea is composed of one people, which is called Han people. Korea is far more homogenous society than the United states.
I completely agree. Many people come to America every year for better opprotunities
Post a Comment